Our baby boy is finally here!
I must have eaten way too much on thanksgiving because my water broke early Friday morning .
Craig and I went into the hospital around 5:00 that night and at 6:10am he was here! He was just about a week early.
MASON STEVEN BLUME
6 lbs 8 oz.
18 1/2 inches
November 24, 2007
She just eats him up!!!!



15 comments:
Sara congrats he is just adorable. How are you feeling?
So cute!!! Can't wait to see him. Okay so you look too good in the hospital picture for just having a baby. Not fair!
Wow! Everyone looks great! Glad you didn't plan to go to travel town w/ us Friday. :)
He's so cute, I'm very happy for you! how fun to get him out one week early!
will look forward to seeing him!
love his name,
glad everything went so well
jayne
Boys are the best. He will change your life like you couldn't imagine. I had no idea little boys could melt me like that. He is soooo cute. Glad everything went smoothly.
Congrats!!! He is sooo cute. Sounds like everything went great. And yes you look too good in that hospital picute! I'm so excited for you guys.
YEA!!! I was wondering when he was going to come. I am so excited! He is just so cute. Hopefully i get to see him....
Congrats! that is very cool. and nice blog to.
Congrats!!!
He is sooo handsome!
Please call me if you need anything...drop Paige by to play...anything...
Let me know...
COngratulations!
Tonya
So sweet...
Let us know if you need anything!
Sara he is so cute!!! Congrats!!!
SO CUTE!! Congratulations! BananaHead... That is hilarious! Hope you're all doin well and hopefully I'll see ya soon!
Yesterday at preschool we were doing the letter M so I wanted to point out that M is for Mason so I asked Paige what her brother's name is and she said Bananahead. Poor kid is not going to live that down I think. =)
He is the cutest baby ever! Congratulations!
Congrats you guys! We finally had our little boy two days ago!
Post a Comment